I'm Still Alive

Sorry for the lack of posting last week. I was super busy preparing for a certain person's first birthday party.

Needless to say it was a wonderful weekend full of celebrating. I pretty much spent most of the past few days crying off and on (Hubs thinks I'm nuts). It is so hard to believe that Mr. G is already 1 year old. The past year has truly flown by.  I am sad for how quickly the time has gone, how much he has grown, how independent he is becoming, but I am excited to watch him become his own little person and share in everything he does. I can't wait to make so many more memories.

I'll post a few pictures soon.

Let me just say, dying buttercream icing black is a pain (Mickey Mouse cake), but it sure did make for some great pictures! Post cake clean-up required a bath, but it was so worth it.

No comments

Back to Top