Procrastination

That's right folks, you get to hear from me twice today!

Much to my surprise I was able to make one more card for the Lawn Fawn contest after dinner, and here it is!  I have to say, it was really a lot of fun trying to come up with interesting ways to use the set given the guidelines. It also really made me feel like I got my money's worth from that set.

Some pictures are TERRIBLE.  Typically I take advantage of our backyard for my photo shoots, but I had to do a bunch of them in my dark hole of a craft room. The yellow is really quite lovely, and the rhinestones, ribbon, and bows sparkle. The picture outside really shows how pretty the yellow is! I hope I don't get counted out because my pictures are so lousy!
Ah natural lighting! 


Ugly florescent light! 


Wrinkle Ribbon!
I added a subtle pattern to the dress


And now I am off to watch a movie and fall fast asleep!

Supplies
Paper: True Black, White, and Lemon Tart Cardstock (all PTI)
Ink: Versafine Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink, 
Stamps: Sew Lovely (Lawn Fawn)
Fun Stuff: Summer Sun Wrinkle Ribbon (Neat and Tangled), Rhinestones, Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder, Black Enamel Accents

6 comments

  1. This turned out so pretty! I love the white on black and the yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow and black -- and that yellow seam binding is yummmy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I love that dress form stamp. So whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Have you thought about entering it into the Play Date Cafe challenge? We have black, white and yellow this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "ribbon" you used--what neat stuff! Yellow, black, and white is a great color combo for a cute but elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this is so pretty! I love yellow and black together! (yes, you should enter it into the Play Date Cafe challenge!) And that stamp is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top