Adventure Is Out There

Monday again?  Why must the weekends go by so fast!  Ours was a little busy, but good. Every weekend I say I'm going to catch up on my million mile long to do list and yet I never do. Does anyone else have this problem?

Today's card is probably one of my favorites.  One of my absolute favorite movies is Up. Yes, I cry several times during the movie every time I watch it. How can you not? G also loves this movie and asks to watch it almost every day.  He has seen it so many times he can actually almost repeat it verbatim. One of his favorite things to say (at any given moment), is "Adventure is out there!"...and he always says it with such gusto. Very cute.  Needless to say, he inspired this card.

Supplies Used

7 comments

  1. Cute card, I am curious about the background paper or what kind of stamp you use for the planes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen, it is patterned paper called "Suitcase" by Studio Calico. I've had it for a while, so I'm not sure if it is still available.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Super cool! I love the adventurous and vintage feel on this card. It reminded me about another film "Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks super cool Danielle! How adorable that G goes around saying this, what a crack up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards like this are really making it hard for me to resist the urge to by that skyline stamp! I really love it, being an architect and all...LOL. Love your card, it's perfect with the patterned background paper! Also, Just wanted you to know I have a special award for you on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top