Guest Designer Stephanie Washburn!

I am so happy to have Stephanie here guest designing again! Her card is a serious stunner today!
* * * * * * *
Good morning! Stephanie here again today to share another project I made with these super cute stamps! I used Fresh Blooms and Just Hello on this card!
 neat and tangled hey girlfriend
I started by creating a bunch of masks of the small and large flowers from Fresh Blooms. I did this by stamping the images onto thin copy paper, cutting them out, and adding a little repositional tape to the back.
I started in the middle and stamped a large flower. I masked that flower and stamped a few more flowers around it. I continued this process, moving the masks around where I needed them, until the entire piece of cardstock was covered in overlapping flowers! LOVE the way it came out- I think it almost looks like patterned paper!
Then, I took out my Copics and colored the background a lavendar/gray color and the flower centers a golden yellow.
I cut the banner shape with my Silhouette Cameo and stamped the sentiment to finish it off!
Thank you SO much for having me as a guest this month! I have had so much fun playing with these stamps and sharing with you! I'd love for you to visit my BLOGor FACEBOOK PAGE!
Steph

13 comments

  1. Very Beautiful!!lovely!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Stephanie! Your masking and coloring are absolutely superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonderful masking, Stephanie! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! What a stunning card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy guacamole! Fantastic masking and a gorgeous card, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card! I am so impressed with the masking technique used here. I love the gray and yellow color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous, the effect with all the masking if fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *thud* Love this!!! Stephanie rocks it again!! So beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steph - amazing! that work with all the masking really paid off. the detail on the panel is amazing! your description doesn't even half describe the labour intensiveness of this!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top