Introducing Nina Yang!

Hello, hello!

Here today with some exciting news :) I am honored to introduce you to our 6th design team member, Nina Yang of Waffle Flower Paper Crafts. I love her bright and bold style, and all of her amazing paper creations! Here is a little bit about Nina

My name is Nina Yang. I live in Arizona with my husband. I have always been interested in everything paper related. Stamping came after I started working from home as an IT consultant in mid 2011. Fun & cute, bright & bold are my favorite styles. Cards and party/home decor items are my favorite projects to make. I am currently on the GCD Studios, Hampton Art and Lifestyle Crafts design teams. 

Here are some of my favorite projects of Nina's!

She Believed Card with Paint Swatches
Mama Said
Hey Girlfriend Card
A Little Note
Holiday Drawer BoxHello Beautiful
Be sure to head over to her blog to show her some love and see more of her awesomeness :)


14 comments

  1. Quality work. Beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Nina's work! SO awesome that she's part of your design team! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, excellent choice! She is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina's creations are ....DELICIOUS!! Congrats to Nina for this well-deserved spot!! GREAT addition to the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for having me on your team, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh! What a steal! I adore Nina's style & craftsmanship!! You have the best DT! So excited to play with your beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, Nina! Ok granted - when i saw this box i already knew Nina's was perfect for the job ;) I've been a fan of her for a while now, so it's no wonder! can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great addition to your DT! Love Nina's work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Nina! Beautiful cards - and love that box! Thanks for sharing, and I'll be looking forward to more of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations...so Happy for you...All of your cards are amazing..

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top