Little Note Cards

Hello everyone! This is Pamela here. Hope you enjoyed yesterday's sneak peek #1! Today, I have 2 simple note cards stamped with my favorite Neat & Tangled stamp sets - Fresh Blooms and Just Hello.

This card just came to me when I saw the cute envelope stamp! I cut a scalloped edge from printer paper and used a sponge to create the sky background. I then die-cut a cloud from clear cardstock and hand-sew it on. It's a little hard to see from the photo but I've added some vellum wings to the envelope to make it look like it's flying!
N&T: Hello Mail

The second card is very similar in that it also uses the cute swirl from Fresh Blooms. Following Virginia's foot steps, I used the stamped swirl as a guide for me to glue the twine, giving the card some texture. I finished the card with the bee from the same stamp set with some vellum wings again!

N&T: A Little Note
That's all from me today. Come back tomorrow for some more inspirational ideas!

-- pamela

10 comments

  1. Pamela, your vellum wings are inspired! Your cloud background is beautifully done and the stitched cloud in particular is enchanting. Your bee card is super duper cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cas designs. i adore the sky background and the little envie's wings are perfect. love the bee's trails too...perfect and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are drool-worthy. so gorgeous. I love the cloud background and the stitched cloud, that is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I came here to admire Pam's work and I am SO pleasantly surprised that she gave me the credit for an idea! This is UBER fabulous! I adore adore these two cards, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how fab is that? the envelope with the vellum wings is one of the cutest things i have seen so far. totally amazing and the clear cloud totally paid off...nice dimension and texture. Cute bee too - smart trialing... gotta add that to my arsenal of tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness! Love how you used the swirls alá Virginia!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top