Noticed By Neat and Tangled!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the announcement of our 4 new design team members!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I LOVE LOVE LOVE roaming around the blog/flickr world for your projects, and so I'm here again today to share some more awesome projects I've spotted :)  I've decided to officially call these posts "Noticed by Neat and Tangled" (thanks, Linda!). Grab this badge to post to your blog if you get noticed :)
Print
First up is this CAS stunner from Donna Mikasa!  I'm such a fan of her work, and making a banner of the envelopes from the Just Hello set? Genius!

How about these adorable ghosts from Halloween Scene by Patti! I LOVE how she used the fence on the top and bottom to create a border.

Halloween Ghosts

Laurie combined Little Tangles and Fresh Blooms to make this super sweet card! Doesn't it look like the little lady bugs are moving along the tangles? :)
Neat and Tangled

And who can resist the sparkly candy canes from Sweet Home by Steph?

Be sure to upload your projects to our Flickr group, or link to your blog posts on our Twitter and Facebook group!

See you tomorrow :)

11 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out Danielle! All of these cards are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really fabulous samples. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Danielle! Appreciate the shout out, and the other cards are adorable! Love your stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun ~ and what great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Laurie's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all darling creations! I couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute--my favorite is the banner of envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love going through the Flickr gallery! Thanks so much for the notice, Danielle! And thanks for the badge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you noticed - fun creations.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top