Noticed By Neat and Tangled

It's that time again! I've been cruising our Flickr group and links on our Facebook to find some amazing inspiration to share with you all! If you want to get noticed be sure to share your creations in both places!
noticed by
First up is this graphic and striking card from Tenia!  I love how she made such a bold statement with the Little Tangles, and splashes of green!
Big Thanks Card


Next is the fun one by Barb! I love the adorable little heart stamped in different colors floating from the envelope from Just Hello. And how clever to make a little flap so it appears open!

a little love note

June shared this perfectly bee-utiful creation this weekend! The patterned paper makes the perfect backdrop for the bee from Fresh Blooms.

And last but not least is this CAS beauty from Virginia. So smart to use the swirls from Fresh Blooms to make the bike look like it's moving! And the sentiment fits perfectly!

Thanks so much for sharing ladies! And be sure to grab the badge :)

5 comments

  1. Thank you N&T! Your illustrations and sentiments are so uniqe and so whimsical it doesn't take long for ideas to grab hold. I'm honored to have my card noticed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayness!!! Thanks for noticing my card!!! This made my day!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always inspired by the posts here at N&T, so imagine my elation to be one of the ladies noticed this week! And I am in such good company too; Tenia, Barb, and Virginia's cards are each CAS-tastic!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top