October Release Peek #1!

Hello friends!! I am so excited that release week is just a few days away!

I will be releasing 5 new sets next week!  The fun will start on Monday, October 1st, with the reveal and showcase of our first set, and the party won't stop until Friday, October 5th, when all 5 sets become available for purchase!  We've got a nice mix of holiday and everyday, something for everyone! And they all work so well with sets already released :)

I thought it would be fun to share a peek from each set this week, and would love to hear your guesses :)  So here is your first peek at our Winter 2012 Release!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for more!


9 comments

  1. Awww, it looks so cute! I love the little paw prints and the sweet bear. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the set with those paw prints! I'm sure it's going to be so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cute little bear to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is too cute...can't wait to see more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so so adorable! This will be AWESOME to color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so looking forward to playing with these babes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me with the paw print. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH the wait is going to KILL ME! SWEET bear!..LOVE the prints:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH cutie pie - i can offer you a warm place in my home ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top