Guest Designer: Paulina Nakamura


Hi friends! Our November guest designer is back again today with another fun card!  Also, don't forget today is the last day our sale! So make sure to head over to the shop and take advantage! :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Hello, Neat and Tangled friends! 

I'm back with my last post as the guest designer for November. Since I went all out Christmas on the other post, I thought I would stick with the season we are currently in: Fall! 

I don't know about you, but I absolutely love the beautiful colored leaves scattered about. There are so many different varieties and we all know that jumping in leaves pictures are the best. I went with that creative thought and made some pretty Fall leaves and scattered them around the owl {both from Little Bear}
 
Most of the time I like to do nice, clean edges, but I thought this rustic card could use a little distressing on the edges. I must say, this technique adds a lot to cards and it's so easy to do! If you haven't tried it before, you should give it a try! :)


Thank you so much Danielle for having me as a guest designer on the blog. I thoroughly enjoyed using my Neat and Tangled sets and it was so nice to "meet" some new friends as well!

Blessings to you all this holiday season.....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Thank you, Paulina for joining us this month :)

2 comments

  1. Yay! Lovely card, Paulina! I love the ribbon tied on partial panel, and the colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I also like the scattered multicolored leaves.
    Allie

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top