You are.......

 
Hi everyone!  I'm glad to be back crafting after the week I "took off"!  :) 
I hope you took advantage of the sale at Neat & Tangled stamps over the weekend and snagged some of your favorites!
 
Today, I'm sharing a simple, simple card with you.  Using the word stamps from Kindness Matters, I created a sweet sentiment panel adding in some of the heart stamps as well. 
 
You are thoughtful
 
I also used another set, Little Tangles, for stamping my own Chevron paper and then die cutting it with an arrow die.  I love that I can highlight certain words in my sentiment this way!
 

 
That's all from me today!  Enjoy and we'll be back later this week with some very inspiring posts to spark your creativity this season!
 
Amy


9 comments

  1. What a great card! Love the chalkboard look, and LOVE the chevron on the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card...love how you used these sets..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully graphic and bold!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. The red arrows are a great way to draw attention to words.
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your customs arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful sale! I was finally able to get a bunch that I wanted with early birthday money! I can't wait to play along with the challenges. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this card! Beautiful use of the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top