Tangled Up in Christmas Day 22: Christmas Gifts


Hello! This is Pamela for Day 22 for Tangled Up in Christmas. Let me show you what Christmas favours I made for my friends this year with my Neat & Tangled stamps.  This time, I used Neat & Tangled's Elves at Work and Sweet Home for my little gifts.

tangledinxmas

I made two types of Christmas gifts this year.  A pyramid favour box with some Lindt chocolate inside and a tag set with various designs on them.

Christmas Favours

I first die cut the favour box with some cardstock.  Then I die cut a few triangles for my designs.  These little favours boxes are perfect for the recipient to hang on their Christmas trees!  My tag set features three fun shaker tags packaged into a 100% handmade box, designed to fit my tags.

How is your Christmas crafting coming along?

--- pamela

2 comments

  1. Are you serious?!? These are SO COOL ... I'd be so happy to receive ONE of those shaker tags, let alone a set of them in a gift box! And the pyramid box is just as fun ... those elf stamps fit just perfectly in the triangles. Great use of the products, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic projects today, those boxes are fantastic and that tag so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top