Red String of Fate

How about a non-traditional Valentine's day card? If you have heard of the Red String of Fate, you'll know that it can easily be tied in with Valentine's day.

I made a clean and simple card using Swirly Twirly Tags and On the Strip. On the Strip is definitely a must have! It's perfect not only for faux washi, but also for backgrounds!

Hello Valentine

The coverage of the stamps are gorgeous!  Never a failed impression!  I stamped hello from Swirly Twirly Tags on the outside and my love from My Heart Sings on the inside.  A very non-traditional Valentine's day card!

Hello Valentine - Close Up

I tied a Red String of Fate on little bird and kept the ends longer.

Hello Valentine - Close Up

-- pamela

6 comments

  1. wow this is so amazing...love all the bright fun colors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors together, Pamela! Love the background you made with the airmail strip!

    ReplyDelete

  3. so adorable! You sure know how to get the most of your stamps. Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Love this lil birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ADORE ADORE everything about this card! The layering, button details and use of stamps...and let's not forget how you colored that little red birdie! ( I like it that you show a tiny bit of white in it....)! You rock!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' cute! I love all the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top