Interactive Card - We've Moved!

Hello everyone! Nina here to share a fun interactive card.




I used the staff from "My Heart Sings" set to make my fence :) Just draw lines as shown and cut out.


The sentiment was created with my label maker :)


Cut a slot for your sentiment strip:


Cut paper to 3/4" x 7-1/2", score at 1/2" and 3"; fold as shown. Put adhesive on the 1/2" part and insert into the slot.


You will get something like this:


Then cover the strip with the fence and house that you created and you are done! The house stamp is from "Sweet Home", tree from "Little Bear", and the little bee is from "Fresh Blooms". All paper pieced.


I hope that you enjoyed today's post and will give an interactive card a try! Happy crafting!


6 comments

  1. Clever girl! Where was this card 2 years ago???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! This is such a cute card, love these image and those fun, bright papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and creative is this! This card makes me want to MOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Thank you ladies! I had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is amazing... i sooooo love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the step by step tutorial on how to create this card! I love interactive cards and this one is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top