October Guest Designer: Kristen Foreman!

Hi friends! I'm here today with a project by our October guest designer, Kristen Foreman.  I seriously love how she used Simple Christmas to create a Halloween card! So clever! Check it out below
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi! It's Kristen today! I'm so excited to guest design in October! So what's your favorite holiday? Mine is a close tie between Christmas and Halloween. With Halloween rolling around later this month, I figured I would make a card geared towards that. I wanted to think outside the box with the awesome stamps Danielle sent me (which were mainly Christmas!). I took one of my favorite sets, Simple Christmas and with the half circle wreath, stamped it in black ink twice to make a complete circle. To add a little depth to the project, I used the evergreen pieces with grey ink. This adorable little bow die was the perfect size for this wreath.  The sentiment Happy Haunting is from Graveyard Shift. Simple and easy to recreate for many people! Can't wait to see you again for another guest post!! :)
- - - - - - - - - - 

Isn't that a simply sweet Halloween card?? Be sure to stop back next Thursday for another post from Kristen! 

9 comments

  1. Oh wow--fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! What I fabulous idea...I always love reminders to look at my stamps creatively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsey. Neat and Tangled stamps are so fun to use in new creative ways!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! I adore the rich mustard yellow for this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful - LOVE it! The tiny bow is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a simple card. So pretty! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top