Neat and Tangled Design Team Call


Hello Neat and Tangled friends!

It is with both excitement and sadness that I write this post. The start of a new year always brings new adventures, and for Neat and Tangled that means a new design team!  The thought of new faces and styles representing Neat and Tangled has me so excited! At the same time, it saddens me to say goodbye to the current design team. Most of the girls have been with me from day 1! Their hard work and incredible projects have been a constant source of inspiration and positivity. They truly became a part of my family. But don't be too sad, you might still see some familiar faces around here from time to time :)

Now for the details!

You have until MONDAY JANUARY 13TH to submit your application. The call is open to international designers.

Send an email with the subject line DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION to danielle@neatandtangled.com and be sure to include responses to the following:

1.)Please include a direct link to your blog or Flickr account. If you do not have a blog please attach photos of 3 projects you feel best represent your work.
2.) How would you describe your style? (CAS, Vintage, Shabby, Graphic, all of the above)
3.) What is your focus primarily? (Cards, layouts, mini-albums, altered art)
4.) Do you make video/photo tutorials? Would you be interested in making some as part of this DT?
5.) Do you have any past design team experience? It is not required, but if yes, please list.
6.) Tell me a little about yourself! How long have you been crafting? Hobbies, pets, family, favorite foods, whatever! I love getting to know my DT members.

Design Team Commitments (always subject to change as opportunities pop up)
1.) Release months - one project per stamp set released + 1 additional project for month
2.) Non-release months- Minimum 1 project for the month posted to the Neat and Tangled Blog
3.) You need to be familiar with blogging. (ie. writing up posts, uploading photos)
4.) To be involved in promoting Neat and Tangled through various outlets (Facebook, Flickr, your blog, Twitter)
5.) You need to be a team-player and like to have fun :)
6.) Term runs through December 2014

As a DT member you will receive all new stamp releases :)

I can't wait to start getting your applications! Any other questions, just let me know.

xo
Danielle


11 comments

  1. Oh WOW! This is an AWESOME Opportunity!! Is it necessary to use all Neat and Tangled Stamps on the Projects!!?? I'm a HUGE fan, but unfortunately I have not been able to buy all of the stamp sets I'd like to have!! THANKS for sharing and I'm looking forward to the New DT Announcement and the AMAZING New Products to come in 2014!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Larissa! So glad you are excited :) As a DT member for your posts I do expect Neat and Tangled to be the primary stamps used. As a DT member you do receive all new releases! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds FABULOUS Danielle :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound great Danielle... I'm so excited.... thanks for the chance... I think I might give it a go!...Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm a fan! Thanks for the opportunity to apple to be a part of your Neat & Tangled DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting Danielle. I love your fun stamps and the versatility they offer. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! How exciting! I have been in love with your products and the DT work tow awhile now! Look for an app from me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super excited to see your new design team! I submitted my app, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome opportunity to join your team! Thank you! I sent my application today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! So great opportunity! I try to do the best!))

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top