Chalkboard Party Toppers

Hello, friends! Today Anna's here and my project for today is toppers with chalkboard effect. Chalkboard technique is still in trend, and I think, even in summer days is perfect for decorating party. Neat & Tangled has at its disposal a huge amount of awesome stamps, which are suitable for this technique. And for this project I used them all! :)



First I cut few figures of the black cardstock using 'A Lot To Say' Die. I am delighted with this new die! It can be used together with a stamp, and without it. I chose the second option. And than I just added a heat embossing on them all with N&T stamps and added the chalkboards effect with white ink pad.

Using small circles paper I glued sticks for barbecue on the back side of my toppers. Stylish decoration for a party is ready!


And a little bit about what stamps I used (full list can be found at the end of the post). Some stamps like 'Dreams' are in itself perfect for chalkboard technique. Other stamps (e.g., set 'Sparkle and Shine') I combined with the flowers of  'So Very Blessed', to achieve the desired visual effect. Thus playing with stamps this way, you can create a lot of interesting combinations!






10 comments

  1. Should I admit that I have the chalkboard but haven't done anything with it. These are darling.
    Maybe I can use some of the paper for some of these little boards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's so good idea! it was my first chalkboard and i'm really excited of it.

      Delete
  2. omg! these are fabulous!!!!!! wow!! LOOOOOOOOVE these little toppers, and not to mention you have mastered the art of chalkboard!! wow!! incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw Samantha, thank you so much for your fab comment! <3

      Delete

Back to Top