So Thankful

Hello Everyone...I hope you really enjoyed the recent released. For today I want to share with you a So Thankful card using the My Plate Is Full (sentiment), Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments (moon), and So Very Blessed (flowers) to create a bowl full of flowers.

To begin my card I first stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock then fussy cut. I adhered a strip of wood grain patterned paper from October Afternoon then adhere all the images together (for the bowl I added some white dots using Uni Ball white gel pen), and stamped the sentiment. To finish off the card I simply added the splatter of ink after smooshing it on the acrylic block, added some water, and splatter it with a watercolor brush.



Here's the full image of the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Week :)




3 comments

  1. You amaze me with your creative use of stamps, Joni, & here's another wonderful example! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top