Happy Monday + Mother's Day Cards

Hi friends!

Well, it's Monday again! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I'm a very busy bee packing all your new release week orders! A fun fact: I still pack each of your orders myself! It means a lot of late nights - but I don't think I could trust anyone else to do it!

So before I dive back in to packing, I wanted to share some quick cards I made this weekend for Mother's Day. I used our new Send Pretty Mail and Gardenia Blooms Journaling Card sets. It would be so easy to mass produce a card like this! You could easily do a variety of sentiments: hello, thank you, happy birthday.

I simply stamped some flowers and leaves, colored them, added a little bit of detail with my white gel pen, and cut them out.  I stamped the sentiment on a 4x4 card base, and then adhered my flowers with some foam dots. Super simple, but still really beautiful!

mothersday

Speaking of clean and simple card making - that is the current challenge over at Little Tangles, our challenge blog. I would LOVE to see what you do with your Neat and Tangled stamps over there!  As always- free stamps are up for grabs!


Have a great day!
Danielle

33 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards!! CAS and so lovely! The pops of color are really stunning! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pretty little cards! They would make great notecards too - -you could do a whole set as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Danielle, I am waiting for my ones to arrive so I can make some simple cards too. So pretty and eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! So love the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the most perfect CAS cards, Danielle. Your cards always make me *gasp* in delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet designs, Danielle !! Love the coloring to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! These are amazing Happy Mothers Day Cards To Print for kids. Amazing artwork and ideas to make this day special for all loving mothers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cherished up to you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you would like be turning in the following. sick unquestionably come more formerly once more since exactly the same just about a lot regularly within case you defend this hike. Happy Mother Day Images

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your weblog website on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the very good operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for ahead to reading extra from you later on!… good friday scripture images

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject good friday images to share on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you soo much i have got great thoughts from your blog . Canada Scholarships

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest black kilts for sale white kilts for sale

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Blog has helped me through a lot of ups and downs. Forever grateful, Pool Company in Courtice

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoy your Blog, it is indeed very inspirational & uplifting. Thank You from me to you! Mack Parts Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted to tell you I really enjoy your Blog. It gives me something to think about everyday. I will definitely recommend it to my friends who need that encouraging thought . Leeds Promotional

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for what is, in my opinion, perhaps the best Blog I have visited. Doordash clone app script

    ReplyDelete
  17. Types of dissertation internet sites on-line as you are in addition get admittedly believed as part of your site.Online Security Guard Training

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are several dissertation online websites online live pick-up not surprisingly acknowledged inside internet sites.hand sifter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.
    cake sifter

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are a lot dissertation ınternet sites over the internet imagine you're purchase not surprisingly discussed on your online site.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ottawa residents are hard working, capable and family-oriented people and there are many ways that a naturopathic doctor in ottawa can help them.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top