For the Record, Heather Campbell Loves Gardenia Blooms


Today we have Heather Campbell sharing, we were so lucky to have her helping out with our release this month and she's back with a couple more cards today!
_______________

Hello! I'm thrilled to be here today on the Neat & Tangled blog helping out for a few weeks! I've been a huge Neat & Tangled fan from the beginning and it's been so fun to play with the product for this last release!



Today, I have two cards to share with you today. My first card uses the new Gardenia Blooms Journaling Card stamp set.

To create this card, I stamped the journaling card and a sentiment on white card stock and then I colored the gardenias in with Copics very lightly using dots to create the depth and interest. Then, I fussy cut out the journaling card and mounted it on a card base with a patterned paper front. I love the simplicity and boldness of this card so much! 



Next up, I used the new For the Record stamp set.

When I saw this set, I knew I had to do something like this eventually and I'm so glad I finally went and executed just what I had envisioned! First I stamped the record player on watercolor card stock. Then I went in and got it wet and brought the watercolors to the paper in spectrum of rainbow colors. I had lots of fun flicking the watercolors around to create splatter too! Once it was dry I added a heat embossed sentiment and some gold sequins from Sunset Shimmer.



Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me! I hope you have a great day!
XOXO,
Heather

N&T Products Used:

   

2 comments

  1. FABulous inspiration! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards...the gardenia blooms die is amazing!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top