Guest Designer JJ Bolton



We've so enjoyed having JJ Bolton as a guest designer this month, and she's wrapping up the month for us today with not one, not two, but THREE gorgeous cards!



Isn't this first card amazing?  JJ used watercolor powders to create that stunning background, and then stamped our Origami Map image over top.  The sentiment is also from Origami map and a few cabochon embellishments finished it off.

For this next card, JJ die cut our Tiny Triangles Die and then used it as a stencil to create the bright colorful and graphic pattern on the left side of the card.  The sentiment is another from our Origami Map set.



When she was done creating this card, she had a beautifully colored die cut piece.  What to do?  Back it with some gold cardstock and and use it as the focal point on another card!  Don't you love it when you get two cards for the price of one?






A big thanks to JJ for sharing her work with us all month!  I hope you were as inspired as we are!

3 comments

  1. Yay for JJ! Love her projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ,colorful n Vibrant cards !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards and I love the colors! I am a sucker for tons of colors. I also love the 2 cards for the price of one too. I bought some Elizabeth craft designs Peel-Off Stickers. When I peeled off the outline of sticker that you color in I noticed that the inside of the sticker was still there. I can use that too! 2 cards for the price of one! I love when that happens! I wish I had a die cut machine!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top