October Guest: Els Brigé

Hello friends!

Our October guest Els Brigé is back today to share some of her planner pages! 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 Since a few months now I’ve been using these beautiful planner pages for my monthly blog schedule. Keeping this board out on display on a shelve in my craft room, helps me stay more organized and on top of my to-do list. I loved getting to play with the fun Blog Planner stamp set, which happened to fit perfectly for this size of planner page.

I love keeping my planner pages as clean as possible, so I can have a good overview. After writing down all of the necessary planning, there was also a bit of room for play or embellishing left.

I used the Hand Stitched set for the embellishing of the page, and gave it just a tad bit of structure and dimension by paper piecing the floral element, and adding the gem stones. 


I’m looking forward to planning every month now ;)

A very big thank you, again, for having me as your October Guest Designer. I had a good time being here, sharing my projects, and playing with your beautiful projects. Have a great weekend!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this month Els!

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
Danielle

5 comments

Back to Top