Awesome Thanks Card by Taheerah

Hey everyone, happy Thursday! It's Taheerah here today to share a fun Thanks card that you'll just love!

I hadn't had a chance to play with the Awesome Nice And Neat dies and it was time to change that! I decided I wanted to play about with a dimensional sentiment, minimal stamping, and playing with patterned paper. Sometimes it's great to use up some of those papers you've hoarded, right?

Here's what I came up with:


So happy at how much punch that sentiment packs! I die cut the word from some foam and some yellow patterned paper, adhered them together and added a healthy coating of shimmer on top of the paper! The 'base' of the word die is also cut from a contrasting patterned paper and the two work together so well!


I broke out the So Very Blessed stamp set to add the laurels on my panel to frame my sentiment. Thanks to my Mini MISTI I was able to keep everything lined up and in the right place!


The companion sentiment was made from selectively inking one of the sentiments in the Scandinavian Prints stamp set, and just works perfectly as a little accent! I used one of the stamps from the set to embellish my bottom right corner too, and another to frame my main sentiment too!


I hope you loved this card as much as I loved creating it! It's just perfect for saying thanks to someone awesome, wouldn't you say? Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

3 comments

  1. fantastic! love the use of patterned papers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together and the papers, oh, my!!! Love this card - so super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top