You're My Cup of Coffee


As you all know, my Neat & Tangled teammate Amy Tsuruta runs several Coffee Lovers Blog Hops throughout the year and the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is on now through Friday! I made this card for my entry, using the Journaling Alpha Dies (which, I'm totally addicted to) and Perfect Blend stamps and dies.


I stamped each of the latte art with a different neon ombre ink and curved the smaller part of the sentiment around one of the cups, which leads into the final part of the sentiment. To finish, I added some splatter with four colours of mist and three sequins that coordinate with the latte art.


Please visit my blog for a full supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

15 comments

  1. So sweet! Love the ombre colors and the cat design! Thanks, N&T, for sponsoring the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the bright colors of the coffee. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun with the neon colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun with coffee and I am loving these ombre ink colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily - this card is completely and totally genius!!! Genius, I say!! What a cool idea to make the saucers look so dimensional and to make images in the coffee - just so darned clever!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! What a fabulous card with great summer colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bright colors!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top