Awesome Medallion Flower Cards - Two Ways

Hello Dears,

Daria here. How is your day going?

Have you got a chance to play with Medallion Flower Builder Set and coordinating die? Those are amazing sets from the latest release designed by Miriam Pranter.  As for me, I just can't stop using it. I came up with two cards for today.


For the first one, I used the in-laid technique and puzzled in different colorful pieces into die-cut petals.


For the sentiment: I first stamped the Awesome in black and then adhered the die-cut Awesome in white. This little trick helped to support overall dimension on the card.


My second card is all about masking. I used Medallion Flower coordinating dies to cut my masks from post-it notes. Then, I blended in some hickory smoke distress ink, took off the masks and stamped my petals from Medallion Flower Builder Set.  Love, how this one turned out.


 I also stamped the sentiment from Love Notes stamp set inside the card using the same ink as on the top. I am sure one of my friends will love it, lol :)

Hope you liked these ideas and will give them a try :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Daria.

Neat&Tangled products used: 
Medallion Flower Builder Stamp Set
Medallion Flower Builder Nice and Neat Dies 
Awesome Stamp Set
Awesome Nice and Neat Dies
Love Notes Stamp Set



8 comments

  1. Hi Daria, Your cards are "awesome"!! You made each one look so different! Great colors and the addition of the gold strip is so pretty. Masking is such a great idea. The colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous! Love the idea with stamping in black first then adhering the white die cut! The colours are perfect and love how you decorated the inside :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much, dear ladies! I am happy that liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the two different looks! I love to learn how to get more out of a stamp than what meets the eye! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the awesome die and stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top