Pastel Textured Background with Kelly Latevola

Hello Crafters! 

It's Kelly here and I am so ready to embrace Spring, how about you? 

One of my favorite things about Spring is all the soft pretty colors that are abundant in design and fashion. Unfortunately for me, my brain only operates in bright colors haha! 

I decided to challenge myself to create a card using those soft colors I can't ever seem to embrace. 


I knew my copic coloring was going to be next to impossible to get something super soft so instead I started looking at my distress inks. 

There are a ton of super pretty really serene colors that just scream Spring. 
I decided to use the so lucky sentiment because I knew it could really carry my card with next to no effort from me. It really is such an encouraging sentiment! 

You can see how I approached my soft colors and lots of texture in the video below



I wish you could see the sparkly silver shadow better in the photo because it really adds such a nice bit of shimmer to the card. Plus the clear sequins. I don't think I've ever loved an embellishment more! 


Thanks so much for visiting me! 
one more day and than you officially made it to the weekend :) 

For full supply list click here



4 comments

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your background looks fantastic!!!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love those soft colors!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top