Springtime cards with Elena

Hi there!

Elena here, with a couple of springtime cards (make them and spring will actually come. this is becoming my mantra when all I see around me are banks of snow.)


My first card pairs the sweet bunny from Cottontail Cuties with the deer from Into the Woods as well as the Floral Heart frame. I used the wavy banner from Scalloped to prop up the bunny a bit, so that they could stare at each other properly. I love how the little animals work so well together!

I went straight-up Easter for the next card:


Using the Parquet stencil, I sponged on different shades of pink to act as a backdrop for my images (from Cottontail Cuties.)

To add some ground beneath their feet, I stamped the little grass images from the same set, in a way that would stretch to width of my card and used scissors to cut that out by hand. 

The sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base.

I hope you've been inspired to make a few springtime or Easter cards of your own!

♥.



3 comments

Back to Top