Stamped Cover Plate with Stephanie Gold


 Hey friends! Stephanie Gold here today and I am sharing a fun and super colorful card I made using a few of March's new release products. :)


First I stamped out a few fun flower designs using the Medallion Flower Builder stamp set by Miriam Prantner. I used a total of 5 different bright colors to make it really interesting and eye catching.


Then to add even more texture, I die cut the design using the new Polygon Cover Plate. It ends up being a subtle and fun added accent. And finally, I used one of the big, bold sentiments from the Medallion Flower Builder set to finish my card off. I seriously love this set. :)

Thanks for joining me! Have a wonderful week!

Xo, Stephanie

Follow me: MY BLOG // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

8 comments

  1. Ah, so beautiful! I love how you've made all those different images work together so well!! What a fantastic card!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie, this is SO pretty! Love the spring colors and the added dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and wonderful!!! TFS!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors. Love the die cut background too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The die cut background is really great! I really loved your color choices...makes me want to get out in my flower bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the effect of stamping over an impression plate.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top