You are my greatest treasure (with Elena)

Hi there!


Elena here, with a little pirate couple from Yo Ho Ho.  I stamped, colored and die-cut the little pirates, and set them against a dark patterned paper backdrop.

To frame the pirates, I die-cut a rectangle from the Scalloped die set, and then used a smaller rectangle die to cut an opening. I love how this separates my 2 patterned papers!


I thought a wood-plank paper would be perfect on the card-base;  the whole walk-the-plank, swab-me-deck kind of vibe.

As I often do, I cut apart the sentiment to be able to stamp it in 3 places. One, at the top in the rounded banner (from the now unavailable Stamptember collaboration, Nuts About You.) I then heat-embossed the rest on banner flags from Scalloped.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥. 

9 comments

Back to Top