Hello Friend - Announcement!

Happy Tuesday friends!  We're here today with a very special announcement.  We're thrilled to let you know that Kay Miller is officially joining the Neat & Tangled Design Team!  We know you loved her guest designer projects last month as much as we did, and we jumped at the opportunity to snatch her up to create for us on a regular basis.  Kay is sharing her first 'official' project with us today, so give her a warm welcome!

Hi there! Kay here and I am super excited for my first post as a member of the Neat & Tangled Design team! I've combined several cute stamp sets here to create this fun card!


For the background I used watercolor paper and blended Distress inks in Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn and Broken China. I speckled with water as well.


I stamped images from Lumberjack Love,  Cottontail Cuties,  and Into The Woods to create my cute little scene. All of the  images were colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor Colored Pencils. I cut them out with the coordinating dies and added them with foam tape.


Lastly I stamped the Hello Friend sentiment from the Scandinavian Prints Stamp set onto black card stock, and embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut that out with a banner from the Scalloped Dies set and added to the card with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my card and that it will inspire you to mix and match some of the cute images in all of these stamp sets!

Have a great week!

Kay :)

13 comments

  1. Wonderful announcement. Love everything Kay creates including this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super giant mega news!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kay's work and so happy to see here as regular Team member ! Wonderful card ,cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, absolutely in love with this cute little scene! Welcome on board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Welcome Kay! Love this adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kay for inspiring me with your BEAUTIFUL cards!!! Your work is beyond amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kay! That is a great looking card. Love the background and the fun scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kay! What a gorgeous card! I love your clean fresh colours and those cheeks on the bear made me grin from ear to ear! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kay, Super cute card! So excited we will be seeing more of your work. You couldn't be designing for a nicer company!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Kay! And everything she does! So sweet! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top