Sending Hugs with Keeway

Hello there! Keeway here today with a sweet revisit of the Better Together stamp and Geomtric Bloom stencil. I love blending colors with stencils, and Neat & Tangled is never short of fun, unique stencil designs to add a fun and beautiful detail to your cards.
I started with blending a soft pink, purple, and blue ombre across the top and bottom of my cards, leaving the center white, and then added a touch of splatter as a finish. I then stamped my sentiment from Better Together stamp set: first hugs in blue, and then the remaining parts of the sentiment in dark brown.



Next, I stamped my images in copic friendly hybrid ink and colored them up with copic markers. I then started adding stitching patterns with my white gel pen on everything! First, the little girl's dress, then the teddy bear, and even the sentiment 'hugs'. It added such a cute touch!


Once all my pieces were complete, I then added them to my card with foam tape. Just a little stitching adds so much more to the card! Hope this inspires you to get creative with a white gel pen and add some fun details to images and sentiment.

Thanks for joining me today!
Cheers,
Keeway


3 comments

Back to Top