Design Team Reunion: Jean Manis

Hello! It’s Jean here and I’m delighted to be celebrating Neat and Tangled’s 5th birthday!
 
To create my birthday card, I stamped the adorable monkey from the Wild Ones set onto Arches Cold Press watercolor paper with VersaFine ink. I watercolored the image with Ranger Distress Inks including Oxide Vintage Photo, Oxide Antique Linen and Oxide Spiced Marmalade. Once dry, I cut the monkey with its corresponding die.

I used a variety of inks (including Oxide Spiced Marmalade) to create the stenciled balloon background on Canson watercolor paper (I wanted to match the color of the watercolor paper used for the monkey, which is off-white). I stamped the Every Labels sentiment strips on the Canson paper with VersaFine ink. Once the card was assembled, I sprinkled on sequins for a little sparkle and shine.

Congratulations Danielle and Happy Birthday Neat and Tangled!


9 comments

Back to Top