Have Courage with Kay


Hi there! Kay here today and I have a card to share with you today featuring the beautiful Have Courage stamp set and Coordinating dies, from the Neat & Tangled April Release.



For the background I used Peerless watercolors and a large watercolor brush. I just took the brush and swiped my paint up from the bottom left corner. I didn't wet the paper first, it was more of a dry brush stroke and super easy to do.  I then colored the beautiful ginkgo image with Copic markers and cut it out with the coordinating die. I trimmed the background down to 5.25x 4 and mounted this to an A2 top folded white card base with foam tape. 



I then adhered the gingko image with foam tape as well. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on black card stock, cut it out with the banner die from the Scalloped dies and added that across the bottom of the gingko with foam tape. I added a few sequins from the Peacock Feathers sequin mix to finish it up!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)

2 comments

Back to Top